Sunday, August 20, 2006

Starting over


So I'm going to attempt to start blogging again. Reading Clare's xanga posts has inspired me. Dear Clare,
You are pretty much one of the coolest people I know- plus you're modest. You made CT great this year. Tanzania is lucky to have you.
Love always,
Lindsay

p.s.
Why are you trying to lick my shoulder?

It's such an odd state I'm in right now- sad to be back to reality and away from camp, yet eager to start a new adventure and try to figure out myself while in London. I cannot believe how soon it's all going to happen. But for now, time to get some more sleep.

Don't forget to chain link it up.

1 Comments:

At 8/23/2006 11:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know what ya mean... the couple weeks after camp are always the hardest... you know you have to start getting back into 'reality' but who wants to after such a fun time away?!
i'm so jealous you get to go to london... have an amazing time!
see you sunday hopefully...
[don't think i can make it friday :( ]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home