Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The L-Spot

I can't get it off my mind. London. I'm going there! LONDON! In a little over 2 weeks. Ever since I was little I've wanted to go to England. Maybe because Mary Poppins is one of my fav. movies. . .I even wanted to marry Dick Van Dyke. A song I'm really loving right now is "Suddenly I See" by KT Tunstall.

On the other hand, last night I went to the Guthrie and made me fall in love with Mpls all over again. The older I get, the more I realize that I'm surrounded by amazing experiences yet to happen.

My heart is just all over the place right now. Excited to see people at SMU, but sad to leave them for a few months. Ecstatic to get out of here and see more of the world, but apprehensive of the unknown and insecure. Plus I just spent one of the most amazing weeks with an amazing woman- haven't had to say goodbye to her yet, but I'm really dreading it.


Ahhh back to work in 6.5 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home