Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Insomniac


I seriously hate when I have to get up early in the morning and I'm tossing and turning the night before. Last night it was my allergies. .. tonight is part allergies, part this annoying dream I had while I was half awake/half sleeping.

The dream: So I was in Uptown meeting C-Mac and T-Mac- I parked my car on some side street and the two of them were going to take the bus and meet me. The majority of the dream was me getting on the bus with them because I was scared to walk to my car and we KEPT on missing the bus stop. For some reason this was one of those things that I could not get out of my head. LAME. I hate it even more when all I think about it Dunn Brothers- making different drinks and what not. I mean, come on.

Clare told me that her malaria medicine causes very vivid dreams and possible hallucinations. I wonder what that would be like.
Anyways, tonight I really was in Uptown with Andi and Heather. We had dinner at Bar Abilene and some dessert at Zeno. Randomly, Andi said, "What kind of shoes are you wearing?" I replied "Wedges, why?" "Because you'll be able to wear flip flops to our wedding," he answered. He hasn't even proposed yet! So I'm pretty sure the two of them might be going off somewhere exotic this winter to get married, then coming back here and having a reception. I asked if they were going to buy my plane ticket and Heather said, "Your parents will probably pay for yours because we will take care of theirs." It's funny to think that the two of them have been dating since this past January- Davey and I have been together for over a year more.

The other day, the lady that cuts my hair asked if Davey was marraige material. I'm only 20.. . but I'm thinking he's a keeper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home