Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Dorky year quiz

:JANUARY
1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year? Obviously nothing too big cuz I can't remember!
2. Who kissed you at midnight?no one, but Davey did at like 4 in the morning
3. Does it snow where you live?not as much as it used to
4. Do you like hot chocolate? mmmm
5. Have you ever been to times square to watch the ball drop?no
FEBRUARY
1. Who was your Valentine? Davey :)
2. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class? Yes, but I was very particular about which ones I was giving to certain people- I didn't want to send out the wrong message!
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?nah
MARCH
1. Are you Irish ? a bit
2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day? yep
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2006? Interviewed Chris Kendall and Mary Baumann and went to Gaslight
4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over? I always like change
APRIL
1. Do you like the rain? for the most part, especially on days you want to be lazy
2. Did you play an April Fools day joke on anyone? no
3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter? Some- I'm not big into jelly beans
4. Do you celebrate 4/20?haha no
MAY
1. What's your favorite kind of flower? Pink Tulips
2. Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo ? no but Davey once asked me "When is cinco de mayo again?" HA
3. Finish the phrase "April showers": make you so fresh and so clean, clean
4. What is the first color you think of when you think of Spring? green
JUNE
1. What year did/will you graduate from high school?2004
2. Did you realize nothing special happens in June? Wait, there are a lot of bdays and the summer solstice!
JULY
1. What did you do on the Fourth of July? Worked at Dunn, packed for the Boundary Waters and baked lots and lots of cookies and muffins :)
2. Do you go on any vacations during this month? This year? Boundary Waters
3. Do you blast the A/C all day? My dad likes to and I HATE it when it's freezing in the basement
AUGUST
1. Will you do anything special at the end of your summer? CAMP and leave for London!
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '06? Boundary Waters and CT Jay to the Ernies fo sho
3. Do you have a sunburn? not currently
4. Do you go to the beach a lot? Not really- I like my grandma's pool, though.
SEPTEMBER
1. Did you attend school/college in '05?yup
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher? Dean Beckman and Dr. Shanahan at SMU, Walters from CP, Kugler from JMS, and Belle from Evergreen
3. Do you like fall better than summer? Both have their ups and downs
OCTOBER
1. What was your favorite halloween costume?I was a bunny for a few years when I was little and also Casper the friendly ghost- gotta love the homemade costumes!
2. What is your favorite candy? Plain M and M's
NOVEMBER
1. Whose house did you go to for thanksgiving? Grandma Marion's
2. Do you love stuffing? Used to hate it but now I love it
3. What are you thankful for? Friends, family, happiness, health. . .the usual
DECEMBER
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? of course!
2. If not, what do you celebrate?...
3. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe? Bryan Atch had some in his room and I'm pretty sure I got a kiss on the cheek
4. Get anything special last year?i pod speakers, luggage, pretty jewelry from Davey
5. What do you want this year? All I want for Christmas is you. . .and money for my travels :)
6. Do you like cold weather? Don't like the really cold weather, but I like the crispness and I LOVE snow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home