Wednesday, September 06, 2006

da-da-da-DAA!


Today was my last day at General Mills, so I treated myself to a Caribou drink and a sweet new Cheerios tshirt. Also, they wouldn't let me keep my badge (for security reasons- they must think I'm gonna bust in and steal cereal) so I kept the pic! See? Cute, isn't it. The ladies in my office gave me a bouquet of flowers, a travel coffee mug, $10 Caribou card, a really nice card, and they bought me lunch. Makes a girl really want to stick around :) Getting all of this really boosted my confidence- for awhile I was worried that I wasn't doing a good job and that I was more of a pain in the butt than a help. However, all of them invited me to come back next summer (perhaps for something a little more full time?)

That's a long ways from now.
Until then...LONDON!

1 Comments:

At 9/12/2006 4:10 PM , Blogger clare said...

according to my facebook news feed, you friended someone today, which means you have access to internet again, which means I wanna hear from you. Oh, and I promise, mail coming soon.
love, clare
ps. I'm going out of my mind. Africa in one (1!!!) week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home