Sunday, October 15, 2006

Solo ride to Brighton


Here are a few pics from Brighton. The first one is just a few random houses/hotels on a street. It looks a lot like the houses in the Notting Hill neighborhood. Two things I love to take pictures of are colorful houses and bikes. The second pic is me at the beach. I took this after a day of listening to great music, eating by myself for the first time, enjoying some white wine, some window shopping. It was basically a perfect day. Too bad the weather was a little gray (no rain, though!) so I couldn't see too far over the ocean. The last pic is the shoreline. The beach was different than I expected- it was filled with pebbles/rocks instead of sand. Very pretty for pictures.
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home