Sunday, October 15, 2006

trying this thing again

I’m going to try working on this whole blog thing again. When we didn’t have internet, I got used to writing down my thoughts in my journal. I’d like to continue doing that because it’s something physical; it’s something I can look back on in forty years and remember my excitement, frustrations, adventures. But now that I’m falling in love with Google’s Picassa, it is way easy to just post pics and blogs. Shutterfly is getting a little frustrating with my friends/family being able to view pictures. Maybe I could just send out reminders to my London email list for people to view my blog? I’ll figure it out.

So here’s a list of some things I still want to see/do in London: Holland Park, Kensington Palace and Gardens, Speaker’s Corner at Hyde Park, Guy Fawkes events on November the 5th, afternoon tea at The Orangery, take a picture in front of an expensive French restaurant called “Lindsay House,” Imperial War Museum, take a boat cruise from Little Venice to Camdentown, Jack the Ripper walking tour, and definitely some more open markets.

I’m also excited to continue going to shows. I’ve seen the following shows: Comedy of Errors, Fabulation, See How They Run, The Seafarer, The Producers, Les Miserables, Caroline or Change. I will be seeing the following shows: Posthumerous, Wicked, Mary Poppins, Avenue Q, Evita, Moon for the Misbegotten, and some other random fringe show. WONDERFUL!

I have the whole day with no obligations today, but I really feel like just hanging out, reading, picassa-ing, blogging. That’s okay, right? I did just take a big day trip to Brighton yesterday! I think tomorrow since I have no class, I will go to Kensington Gardens and Palace, return my purse to Accessorize, buy that new blue pea coat from H & M, pick up a few things from Tesco, go to the Devil Wears Prada, and clean up the flat a bit for when my parents come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home