Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Pic time!

Description of pics: 1. Here I am with Kris in front of the Tower of London. That was the day that I learned to ALWAYS carry an umbrella in my purse. 2.And there I am with that cute umbrella! There was a neat maze at Blenheim Palace...I also liked the life-sized checkers and chess games. 3. My first fish and chips meal- in Cambridge. It was great, except this country loves to serve everything with mushy peas. That's right- they actually call them "mushy peas." 4. Here I am in Cambridge in one of those cool red phone booths. It turns out that people use mobile phones more so they are slowly getting rid of the famous booths. I also heard that the red double decker buses would be gone too. I had better live it up while I can!


 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home